I haven’t done a book tag in so long, and I came across this one and it seemed like a lot of fun to do. This tag was created by ReadLikeWildfire and Beccathebookreviewer.
How this tag works, I have to write down 30 character names on pieces of paper then put them in some sort of bowl. Then for every question I’ll randomly choose two pieces of paper and see which character fits best for the question.
1. You only have one more spot on your Spelling B team, who would you pick to complete your team?
Edward Cullen (Twilight) or Jacob Black (Twilight)
Definitely Edward, I mean that guy has lived for centuries he’ll know how to spell every word.
2. Both characters want to kill you, which one would you kill first so you have a better chance of surviving?
Lara Jean (To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before) or Hermione Granger (Harry Potter)
This one hurts my soul but I have to choose someone. As much as I adore Hermione, she has magic and I can’t compete against magic so I’ll have to kill her first.
3. You’re on the bachelor/bachelorette an you’re down to these two characters, which one are you going to give your rose too?
Étienne St. Clair (Anna & the French Kiss) or Dolores Umbridge (Harry Potter)
I’ll have to go with Étienne I’m not fond of him, but Umbridge doesn’t deserve my rose.
4. You’ve been chosen for the Hunger Games, who would most likely volunteer in your place?
Albus Dumbledore (Harry Potter) or Eleanor Douglass (Eleanor & Park)
I honestly feel like neither would volunteer, but maybe Dumbledore is most likely to take my place. Eleanor would probably be way too scared to participate let alone volunteer, but Dumbledore is always steps ahead so I’m sure he’ll be able to make it out alive (magic or no magic) so I’m going to go with Dumbledore.
5. You’re stranded on an island. Which character would you sacrifice to engage in cannibalism?
Margo Spiegelman (Paper Towns) or Tris Prior (Divergent)
Without a doubt Margo! Margo has nothing to offer, at least Tris has fighting and survival skills.
6. You’re the next DC/Marvel superhero (with your own tv show of course), who is your sidekick?
Peeta Mellark (The Hunger Games) or Effie Trinket (The Hunger Games)
Ohhh this one is a hard choice, but I guess I’ll go with Effie simply because she’s very eccentric and charismatic and would make a really awesome sidekick.
7. You’re a manager of an Avocado admiring company, who would you fire for lack of communication skills?
Mara Dyer (The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer) or Louisa Clark (Me Before You)
Louisa Clark is a very bubbly and outspoken person, a lot more than Mara, so I’d fire Mara.
8. You’ve just finished a book in which your favorite character dies, which character is most likely to comfort you?
Lord Voldemort (Harry Potter) or Craig Gilner (It’s Kind of a Funny Story)
Do I even need to answer this? Craig would probably feel extremely awkward comforting someone who is crying, but he would at least try to make them feel a bit better. So my answer is, Craig.
9. Ugh, it’s high school. Who would most likely be part of the popular clique?
Melinda Sordino (Speak) or Magnus Bane (The Mortal Instruments)
This is tricky because Melinda was part of the popular clique before the incident, but Magnus seems pretty popular as well (from the two books that I’ve read of TMI), so I’m going to go with Magnus.
10. The day has arrived; you’re finally a year older! Who would have the nerve to forget your birthday?
Draco Malfoy (Harry Potter) or Keris Veturia aka The Commandant (An Ember in the Ashes)
Keris Veturia, she probably doesn’t even know her own son’s birthday nor cares about it because she is that horrible.
11. You’ve just found an upcoming booktube star? Who would most likely be?
Zachary Goode (Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy) or President Snow (The Hunger Games)
Zac, I feel like he would be everyone’s favorite booktuber because he has such a fun personality.
12. Sleepover time! Unfortunately you can only invite one person, who would you invite?
Augustus Waters (The Fault in our Stars) or Bella Swan (Twilight)
Augustus, simply because Bella would probably be such a drag to be around and I feel like all she would talk about is Edward, so no thanks.
13. Bam, you’re pregnant. Who’s the father/mother?
Newt Scamander (Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find them) or Jesse Tuck (Tuck Everlasting)
Ahhh I love both, but I’m going to go with Jesse because he was the first book character that I fell in love with (even though I was only a child hahah).
14. You’ve just written a super important text. Who would ‘see’ it, but not reply?
Katniss Evergreen (The Hunger Games) or Joe Goldberg (You)
Joe is a crazy psychopath, he would know my super important text and already have a reply way before I even press send. Katniss on the other hand is very nonchalant about everything and probably wouldn’t even read it, so I’m going to go with Katniss.
15. You’ve just woken up and it’s time for breakfast. Your mom’s been replaced by..who?!
Count Olaf (A Series of Unfortunate Events) or Four (Divergent)
Ugh, I don’t like either but I much rather have Four as a mom than Count Olaf.
That’s the end of the tag! I don’t know who to tag since I don’t who has already done it, so I tag all of you. If you have already done or plan of doing the tag let me know, I’d love to read your answers.
Thanks for reading ❤