I thought it would be very fitting to do the TBR tag this week since my TBR pile is HUGE.
1. How do you keep track of your TBR pile?
I track my TBR pile on Goodreads.
2. Is you TBR mostly print or e-books?
It’s mostly e-books, I do wish I had them all in physical format, but one day.
3. A book that’s been on your TBR list the longest.
According to Goodreads, I’ve have this book on my TBR list since February 2nd, 2014, so it’s been on the list for 3 years and I still haven’t picked it up.
4. A book you recently added to your TBR.
I added this book to my TBR pile on February 5th 2017, so it’s a very recent add.
5. A book in your TBR strictly because of its beautiful cover.
I saw this book cover and was immediately intrigued, I find it so beautiful.
6. A book on your TBR that you never plan on reading.
I was suppose to read this with my english class during my senior year of high school and I found the synopsis of this book to be very interesting. We ended up not reading it, but I still really want to since I genuinely think I’ll enjoy it. However, its a very long book and I don’t know if I’ll ever get to it if I’m being honest.
7. An unpublished book on your TBR that you’re excited for.
I don’t have any unpublished book on my TBR at the moment.
8. A book on your TBR that basically everyone’s read but you.
I can honestly just copy and past my entire TBR shelf because I’m always a million centuries late to the party. But I’m going to go with any Percy Jackson book. I started Lightning Thief, but haven’t got around to continuing an finishing the series.
9. A book on your TBR that everyone recommends to you.
10. A book on your TBR that you’re dying to read.
I’ve heard really good things about this trilogy, and many say it reminds them of Game of Thrones, so I can’t wait until I pick this one up.
11. How many books are on your Goodreads TBR shelf?
Right now my TBR shelf is at 179 books and counting, it only keeps on growing and I can’t make it stop.
I tag anyone to this tag! If you end up doing this tag let me know. Also let me know if you have read any of the books I’ve mentioned and your thoughts on them.
Thanks for reading ❤